Ear Candle Productions was commissioned to chronicle the Oct. 3, 2008 installment of the Illuminated Corridor, a gathering of visual and sound artists in various public spaces in Oakland. This one was held in the plaza outside the Oakland Art Gallery downtown. Enjoy the total sensory overload (with some generalized descriptions) below:
1. What it all looked and sounded like, with everything happening at once.
2. A lively orchestral piece.
3. An insane computer light show. Beautiful, or hard to watch? You decide.
4. A free-jazz ensemble collides with electronic noise, resulting in pure energy music.
5. A strange and beautiful epilogue.